Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random thoughts

1. I'm getting faster. Today I rode 22 miles at an average of 18.5mph, and I wasn't killing myself to go that speed. Yay!

2. I really need some chain lube. I'm becoming that person with the noisy bike.

3. Eminem is excellent workout music. If anyone else has suggestions for good workout music, preferably with a pounding beat, please tell me!

4. When it's hot out, my jersey stayed half unzipped. If it's also buggy out, they tend to fly into my jersey/sports bra and collect there. I dunno if they die on impact or drown in sweat, but it sure makes for an interesting find when I strip down for a shower.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Yay!
4. Eeeeewwww.

Unknown said...

Duane Eddy (from you know who !)

Unknown said...

That wasn't me that said Duane Eddy! Peter is impersonating me! Aaaackk!